Believe in the Flowers.

Carol of the Zombie Jesus!

Spring must be coming. Today my allergies are killing me.

I think I was all right until I went outside. It was over, then: the sneezing, the stuffed nose, the itchy everything - it all started once I went outside. I feel like absolute death, and Zyrtec - our old fall-back allergy medication - is thus far doing absolute shit to help this condition. I know I'm not sick, but that doesn't mean I don't feel that way.

Went to Mom's earlier to let her deal with Gabe. I think he has allergies, too - either that, or he's having a reaction to his vaccinations that he had last Wednesday. Either way, he's "sick" himself, and grouchy because of it. To prove it, he's staying up extra-late for the second day in a row. Last night he didn't give up to sleep until 12:30 AM, and here we are, 11:17 PM, and I'm willing to bet that he's going for another try of staying up as late as he can manage. But we've just given him some Benadryl to dry up his sinuses and maybe help get rid of his itchiness (his eyes are getting a little bloodshot), and hopefully it will knock him out, too.

Supposedly we're in for severe weather tomorrow. I hope not. I don't deal well with thunderstorms on my own, especially not bad ones. More on this as it develops.

I had originally intended on coming on today and saying something interesting or insightful, but thus far I simply don't have the drive to do it. Maybe tomorrow will see a change (yeah, right).

0 comments: